Bhushan is a Bay Area product executive who has launched and scaled enterprise, SMB and consumer products in Human Resources, eCommerce, Delivery Operations, IoT, Healthcare and Wearables spaces. Some of his key accomplishments are:
- Launching a Growing an industry-leading Platform, HR mobile, Talent and Financial Apps at TriNet
- Introducing a revolutionary unattended in-home, car and garage eCommerce and Delivery called Key at Amazon
- Launching industry’s first Android smartwatch Moto360 and it’s mobile experiences at Motorola / Google
- Building and launching industry’s first simultaneous MRI+PET system called Biograph mMR and it’s Syngo.via imaging platform
- 2 entrepreneurial stints in Mobile Health (Cordate Health) and People Analytics (Meetian) spaces
He is fanatic about product leadership philosophies such as Dual-Track Agile, Amazon’s PR-FAQ and Lean Ux, and has given talks and webinars focused on these topics. Calling Chicago his home, he is an avid Bears fan and insists that Lou Malnati’s is the best deep dish pizza.