Bhushan is a Bay Area product executive who has launched and scaled enterprise, SMB and consumer products in CRM / Prospecting, HR-Tech, eCommerce, Delivery Operations, IoT, Healthcare and Wearables spaces. Some of his key accomplishments are:
- Building industry’s first prospecting-focused CRM and data platform at Crunchbase
- Launching and growing an industry-leading HR Platform, Mobile, Talent and Financial Apps at TriNet
- Introducing a revolutionary unattended in-home, car and garage eCommerce and Delivery called Key at Amazon
- Launching industry’s first Android smartwatch Moto360 and it’s mobile experiences at Motorola / Google
- Building and launching industry’s first simultaneous MRI+PET system called Biograph mMR and it’s Syngo.via imaging platform
- 2 entrepreneurial stints in Mobile Health (Cordate Health) and People Analytics (Meetian) spaces
His product leadership style is centered around this philosophy – “Strategy without good execution is hallucination.” Building great products is an art and science of articulating thoughtful strategies, driving data-driven execution and empowering teams with right talent and processes. He is a fan of flexible Dual-Track Agile, Amazon’s PR-FAQ and Lean Ux principles, and has given talks and webinars focused on these topics. Calling Chicago his home, he is an avid Bears fan and insists that Lou Malnati’s is the best deep dish pizza.